Thursday, 16 June 2011

Northern Ireland Choice Awards 2011

Ok, I have quite shamelessly nominated myself to win an award for Best Website/Blog at the Northern Ireland Choice Awards. This particular awards process is 2 stage. Firstly, it's a vote chase where those with the most votes are put through to a final round which involves a judging panel making the final decision.

I would very much appreciate it if you would all be so lovely as to help me out by voting for me. In the recent elections I only managed to draw in a grand total of 72 votes so i'd really like to beat that rather measly total!


You can vote by Email, Twitter, Facebook and by Mobile SMS. See below for details.

By Email: Simply send an email to choiceawards@nitoday.co.uk telling them you want to vote for newunionism.blogspot.com

By Twitter: Simply send this tweet @nichoiceawards My nominee for category 5.1 is newunionism.blogspot.com 

By Facebook: Post the following on the awards wall My nominee for category 5.1 is newunionism.blogspot.com

By Mobile SMS: Simply text NITODAY AWARDS followed by NEWUNIONISM.BLOGSPOT.COM and 5.1 then send to 82055 ( this service costs 25p + 1 standard text message per vote. ALL PROFITS GO TO THE WISH NI FOUNDATION). Remember you can vote for FREE by using Twitter, facebook or Email).

No comments:

Post a Comment