Monday, 17 October 2011

Lack of Service

Just a quick note to apologise for this blog going quiet for a while. I could reel out a load of excuses about a busier personal life (which happens to be true) but the real reason is that it was getting progressively harder to a) come up with a subject that I really wanted to write about and b) write something completely original.

There are no shortage of genuinely gifted writers on the internet who put across their arguments in many superior ways than I am able or inclined to do. However, being the best political blogger was never my objective. The reason I started the blog in the first place was to articulate my opinions and arguments in a better format than something like Twitter. I can't deny that I have missed the immensely satisfying feeling I get when a post is completed and published, or when someone says something nice about it.

So; I shall get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment